Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Reason #4,557 Why I Rule.

And no, it's not my staggering level of modesty.

I've always hated leaving projects unfinished. And for (I believe) two weeks, there's been the nagging gap in the master closet, just waiting to be addressed. So today, I consciously pulled myself away from the OA script and fixed the fallen curtain rod. A few bullets about said project:
  • I followed Ryan's advice and screwed two 3-foot lengths of 1x4 to the studs, one above the other.
  • I love having a large level.
  • I love my Dust Buster.
  • I really REALLY miss my circular saw.
  • I don't know where my drill recharger is - that needs to be addressed soon.
Anyway, closet is "go", and Rae's clothes are all back where they belong. Huzzah.

While I'm thinking of it, why was I wide-friggin'-awake at 4:30AM this morning? It was weird. And I haven't crashed at all today. Am I gearing up for our impending old fogey bedtime? Or is this that stupid Mars thing passing and leaving me with an abundance of creative energy?

Ah well. We canceled some less-fun plans tonight to get out of the house and do some Southcenter browsing/shopping. I've got a slight case of cabin fever and want to get out of here for awhile.

No comments: