Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thanks Babe

I have to admit that I was in more of a panic about my impending physical exam than I let on in my previous post. Lots of triggers around doctors and hospitals, as you might expect. And freaking out that the one or two "creaks and rattles" might be something worse than they are. After all, it was a simple kidney stone CT scan that alerted Sam's doctor that she had a rare and frankly untreatable cancer. So... a bit touchy about medicine in general? You bet.

But mushy to the rescue. Raechelle called and talked me down. Best. Girlfriend. Ever. Can't wait for the weekend to start. Can't wait for the exam to be over. It's just a routine (and much overdue) physical. It's really nothing. It's really nothing. It's really nothing. It's really nothing.

No comments: