Todd is just cause my parents liked it. Edmund is my dad's name and his dad's name. Had I not been born with outdoor plumbing, I would have been Emily Brooke.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I just answered this on a MySpace meme - I can get misty over just about anything. Widdahood changes you that way.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's the block printing of a longtime cartoonist, and is very legible and neat. Cursive and I never got along.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey, which is especially sultry if there's bacon involved.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Thing One and Thing Two.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I'd wonder who this giant dude with the sarcasm was, but we'd knock back a few beers and probably end up friends.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Why? In all seriousness, when you've had someone die in your arms, daredevil shit like jumping off bridges and out of planes somehow loses its luster.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey Bunches of Oats, with some sort of fresh fruit on it.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I usually untie them before putting them on again.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes. In more ways than one.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I like a lot of different kinds, but I'd have to say I most like Breyer's strawberry.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
Depends on what you're talking about. If it's a clothing thing, then red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I didn't get my dad's hair genes.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
That's an unfair question, given the fact that I've lost three of the closest people in my life (brother, wife and father).
Not really. Just post it on your blog.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No shoes. White socks with gray toes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Fresh rolls and chicken satay from Vatsana's with an actor buddy. We hung out and chatted with Vatsana for quite a while.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My "Sundays & Friends" playlist - right now it's Jenn Grinels - Crutch.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Either Raw Sienna or Burnt Umber.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh grass, a gravel road after the rain, pumpkin pie baking.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football, fencing, diving, X-games (for the train wreck aspect)
27. HAIR COLOR?
Yes. All of the above. Seriously. I usually looks somewhere in the dirty strawberry blonde spectrum, but it's really made up of black, white, blonde, brown, red.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I mostly subscribe to the Italian peasant diet, but my comfort food is a good shepherd's pie or venison pasty with a pint of ale. I'm an unrepentant Celt.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Seen enough horror to last me a few lifetimes. Happy endings give me hope.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Time Machine (George Pal, 1960)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black. What's new?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both! Who could choose? (and I would like to add some very inappropriate groping and gyrating)
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
If caramel is involved, sign me up.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I didn't send this to anyone, so whoever reads it and posts it on their blog.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Those who don't do these.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I think Raechelle left her copy of "How To Talk To A Widower" at my house, so I'm gonna try that next. Been a long time since I've actually completed a book (except for "The Power of Intention" by Wayne Dyer).
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I have no mousepad. I have a graphics tablet for doing artwork, and it has a wireless mouse.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Part of a Home Improvement rerun before we put in The Time Machine.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My kids cracking up. The cutting of a sailboat through the water under full sail. And other sounds made in intimate settings.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Depends on my mood, but usually I'll go Beatles before Stones.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Too many to list. Even the clean ones.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Heidelberg, (West) Germany, in a US Army hospital.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?Nobody's. I look forward to comments, though.
Everybody on my blogroll, consider yourself tagged.