Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sir Pukes-a-Lot

I don't often share spousal email correspondence in my blog, but I felt this one was worthy of a chuckle.  Fellow readers with bulimic cats, I feel your pain...


From: Todd 
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:56 PM
To: Raechelle
Subject: Sir Pukes-a-Lot

Okay, so this is odd.  Tom has been sleeping under our covers all morning.  Just a few minutes ago, he came out to graze on the few pieces of food left in the bowls.  There was virtually nothing in them.  Within minutes, he’s retching up a clump-o-spewage in the dining room.  Like, a full-on dinner portion.  Seriously, WHERE DOES IT COME FROM??

I think this cat has an extra bile duct.

And that’s not the end of it.  Elvis came over and ate a good quarter of it before I saw what he was doing and shooed him away.  And Tom sniffed at it, then scratched at the carpet as if to cover up his mess. And now he’s sitting in the kitchen by the food bowls, staring at me.  Our cats are insane.

xo
hubby


Of course, that kind of thing is pretty commonplace around our house.  What was a bit more of a surprise (and I truly don't know why it would be, in retrospect) was when I came into the bedroom to see Elvis had discovered my open camera case.  I mused on Facebook whether my new catcorder had a decent zoom. 

No comments: