Sunday, December 13, 2009

One Year Ago...


On this day last year, on the very day an arctic front blew in and started Snowmageddon '08, I took Raechelle to Alki Beach and asked her to be my wife.

Three guesses what the answer was (and the first two don't count).

Where did this last year go??  I guess we've been keeping busy.

Mrs. D. and I went Christmas shopping yesterday and just about knocked it all out.  I got my second wind about 4PM, which is odd, because I'm usually wanting a nap around that time.  We went up to a musician friend's birthday celebration/jam, and we brought Kayleigh with us.  She was a big hit, singing songs into the mic and whacking away at the tambourine.  I got to strum, Raechelle got to sing.  A fun evening for all.

Today consists of a meeting with Ron, some football, and a film screening this afternoon.  Seems like even when we don't plan out a weekend, it ends up cramming itself full anyway.

No comments: