Here are the directions:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here are my 6 unspectacular quirks.
- I'm a beer snob. Ever since I visited Great Britain in 1990 and had a bitter for the first time, I was hooked on real, flavorful beer. When I moved to Seattle and brewed my own, it only got worse. I've been an official beer snob for over a decade, and wouldn't have it any other way.
- I'm allergic to shellfish and MSG. We're talking 48 hours of wobbly vision and a double-ended fountain of stuff you'd just as soon not see or smell. So forget that trip to the Chinese seafood place. I'll just have the chicken.
- I still have the remnants of my coastal California accent. Seriously. After 17 years in Seattle. It becomes stronger when I'm excited about something, or when Raechelle slips into her twang (which makes me excited).
- I do a passable Sean Connery and a passable James Mason impression. By me a drink sometime and I'll show you. I used to do more impressions, but those two have always been the best.
- I'm a good friend. Some might not qualify that as "unremarkable", but it's always come as natural to me as breathing. The number of friends I have who date back 10, 20, 30 years or more are a testament to that.
- I need music. Physically need it to survive. And also to be near salt water.