Sunday, February 27, 2011

Daedalus Aloft!

www.airshipdaedalus.com went live with the first strip/episode ("stripisode"??) at 12:01AM.  Of course there's only one strip up so far, but we will release a new one every Wednesday and Sunday.  I'm really looking forward to it.

It's also my dad's birthday.  He would have been 67 this year.  He'd just turned 61 when he died.  Time marches on.  I still miss him.

Brian Beardsley came over to meet about the site launch and ECC yesterday.  He brought the table banner, which looks awesome, all six feet of it.

After Brian left and Tyler went with his uncle to their Arrowflight game, I took my girls out to pick up a few household and party prep items.  Raechelle decided to host an Oscar party tonight, and dang it, if she ain't just cute enough to get her way.  She was a manic twister of cleaning frenzy last night, which I actually love about her.

Anyway, didn't sleep much.  Might crash out this morning for a while.  Don't want to be dozing through the Oscars.

No comments: