Wednesday, December 23, 2009

'Tis the Something



I've polled several of my friends and family, and I'm not alone in thinking this holiday season has been more crabby, bitchy and altogether more grrr than in recent memory.  Everywhere I go, people have their blinders on, sometimes even walking right into me - imagine missing a 6'4" 250lb linebacker - with only a surprised look and not so much as a "pardon me".  On the roads, it's worse.  People stealing parking spots, ignoring basic traffic rules and no concept of common courtesy.

I know that Mars AND Mercury are both in retrograde and the economic environment is dodgy at best, but relax, people.  Just be aware of your surroundings and maybe cut your fellow man some slack this particularly rough holiday season.  Isn't that what it's all about anyway?

Peace.

No comments: