Thursday, September 17, 2009

Generic Blog Entry

Aaaaaand another week flies by. How do they keep doing that?

I suppose it might have something to do with the last go-rounds of negotiations on the sale and purchase of homes, the last "just one more thing" for the lender, the "oh yeah, we'll need to think about"s for the new house. You know, the usual.

In other news, approximately a bazillion and three friends have been knocked on their asses by der Schwein flu. Yikes. Now my brother and sister-in-law have it. Poopy. Seems like just earlier this year I was in the ER, getting hydrated from an all-day vomipalooza. That piggy flu doesn't mess around.

So far, the kids have re-adapted to school. Tyler is actually going, which is a huge improvement over last year. Kayleigh switched her band instrument from the clarinet to the alto sax (along with two of her friends). I expect to hear a lot of Pink Panther Theme and Yakkity Sax in the near future.

Last Friday, I joined some old friends at the EMP/SciFi Museum at Seattle Center, including a couple I'd not seen in over two years. It was good to get caught up, and it made me realize I need to be better at keeping in touch with the people in my life, whether they live here in town or across the state.

Now we just wait for the whole house process to finish. Huzzah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If K's going to play alto sax, it can't get much better than that! Love it.

xoxo
Annette