Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Bullets

  • Didn't sleep much on Tuesday night.
  • Both kids were home sick Wednesday.
  • Tried to be productive Wednesday, but the free wifi at Tully's doesn't like Firefox. So I packed up and went back home.
  • Had Thai food for dinner (always nice). Vatsana asked me if I'd talked to Marcio lately. I'll have to get on that.
  • Rae engaged in a flurry of bathroom cleaning and even whipped Tyler's room into shape. Sometimes it's exhausting just watching her go - she's like the Tasmanian Devil from Looney Tunes.
  • We watched the season premiere of Lost. I started watching the show when it first started five years ago, but it "lost" me (I crack myself up) when it became this weird combo of The Prisoner, The X-Files and The Tempest. I'd watched it sporadically and half-heartedly ever since. We got all caught up and I was entertained for a couple hours. Actually nodded off a couple times and would snort myself awake and exclaim, "It's VERY exciting!" which amused TFMD* to no end.
  • Another stressful/sleepless night, so that made it a real joy to spar with my eldest this morning. Huzzah.
  • Taking Tyler to counseling this afternoon. Production meeting tonight.
  • Friday it looks as if I will get to have a boys' night out with some buddies while Rae is at a bachelorette party (the second one since she moved in - I think women must get engaged in packs, kinda like how they all go to the restroom together).
  • Saturday we have our housewarming/engagement partay (and celebrate 8 months together).
  • Sunday is a long overdue trip to Bellingham for our delayed Christmas with my family.

Another busy week, another packed month. Aaaaand, scene.

* The Future Mrs. Downing

No comments: