Monday, October 6, 2008

Victorians Are The Bane Of My Existence

I had hoped there would be enough time this evening to post a weekend update of our wonderful getaway to Port Townsend, but alas, it will have to wait.

Sleeping in a bed made for people who lived a hundred years ago did some nasty things to my spine, and I'm in a world of discomfort now. Note the timestamp - I actually took the industrial-strength Homedics two-pronged massager upstairs so that Raechelle could sleep. Laying awake in pain does no one any good.

So I'm trying to wind down to the point where I can sneak back into bed and get a few hours sleep before the school and work week begins anew. I will try to post something a bit later in the day, and hopefully get a nap at some point.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That stinks that sleeping in that old bed made you have pain. The house is absolutely beautiful. I love all things old! I hope you feel better soon!