Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Change-up

I know I had something else written here, but I'm removing the weighty, deep aspects - as per agreement with the girl. Instead, I really just want to quote my fellow Scot, Alexi Murdoch, as he sings so eloquently:

And all the suffering that you've witnessed
And the hand prints on the wall
They remind you how it's endless
How endlessly you fall

And the answer that you're seeking
For the question that you found
Drives you further to confusion
As you lose your sense of ground

So don't forget to breathe
Don't forget to breathe
Your whole life is here
No eleventh hour reprieve
So don't forget to breathe

Keep your head above water
But don't forget to breathe

2 comments:

Mack said...

good luck, my friend.

Suzy said...

Hey, it wouldn't be half as fun if it wasn't a little frightening...Good luck!